1. DRAW TICKET PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The purchase price will vary between each draw.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Draw is open to participants who are 18 years of age or older.
3. TIMING: The draw begins when all tickets have been sold.
4. HOW TO ENTER: No entry limit per person. Entry is available online via www.ultimate-competition.co.uk. Browse and purchase any of our draws. On purchase entry form, all required information/fields must be fully and accurately completed so we can contact you for any winnings. Refunds will not be issued unless there was an error caused by our system or admin team. Draws may be closed early if not enough tickets were sold which a refund will be issued if we close the draw early.
5. PRIZE: The following prize will be awarded if you are the chosen winner from our automatically generated system. The prize is on an “AS-IS” basis without warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind express or implied (including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, safety, legality for use in the winner’s state, durability, reliability, and/or performance). WINNER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL EXPENSES INCURRED RELATING TO THE PRIZE.
The prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except in the event that a prize is the cash reward in which your prize will be deposited via bank transfer.
Subject to the conditions herein, prize will be awarded. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and/or shipping should this apply.
6. RANDOM DRAWING: A winner will be selected by our random system, using PHP function to select a random draw entry from all eligible entries received.
By entering Raffle, participants agree: a) To be bound by these rules; b) that winning is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements of these rules
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified at the time of drawing. Potential winner must be present to win.
8. E-MAIL ADDRESS: In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the submitted e-mail address at the time of entry (proof thereof may be required of a winner).
9. RELEASE: By participating in the Draw and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner agrees to defend, release and hold harmless the Sponsor (Ultimate Competition), and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and the foregoing companies’ officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively “Releases”) from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, death, loss or damage of any kind (including any for the violation or infringement of any proprietary or personal right of any individual or entity)(“Liability”) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participant’s participation in the Draw, and/or participant’s use, acceptance, or possession of a Draw prize, and/or participant’s participation in a Draw prize-related activity. By participating in the Draw and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner consents to and gives the Sponsor (Ultimate Competition) the right to interview, photograph/video a winner, and in perpetuity to freely and exclusively use, publish, and display a winner’s (and where applicable a participant’s) names, entry form, entry cost, statements, quotes, biographical information, and prize information (in whole or in part, as may be adapted, edited, or modified, as solely determined by Sponsor (Ultimate Competition) for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
10. CONDITIONS: Participants agree that by participating in the Draw they release the Releases from any Liability in connection with: a) Entries that are ineligible as a result of being lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, stolen or misdirected; b) any typographical or other human or technical errors in the offer or administration of the Draw, including but not limited to errors in advertising, these official rules, the selection and announcement of a winner(s), or the distribution/awarding of a prize(s); c) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, misdirection, damage, injury, technical malfunctions or traffic congestion on the Internet/telephone network, or at any website, or any combination thereof; or d) acts of God, natural disasters, or other force matters out of Sponsor’s (Ultimate Competition) control. Sponsor (Ultimate Competition) reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Draw. If for any reason the Draw is not capable of running as planned as a result of but not limited to an error, omission, defect, delay, misdirection, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, infection by a computer virus/worm, technical failure, natural disaster, act of God, disruption of the public markets, act of terrorism, war or any other cause which in the sole opinion of Sponsor (Ultimate Competition) corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Draw, the Sponsor (Ultimate Competition) reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Draw without obligation or prior notice and in such event to determine the winner via random drawing from among all valid entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In such event, Releases shall have no liability to any participant who is disqualified due to such an action. Failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LAWS: Subject to all local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted.
12. WINNER’S LIST: The winner’s information will be posted on the chosen Draw and under our ‘WINNERS’ section at https://ultimate-competition.co.uk/draws/winners/.
13. SPONSOR: Ultimate Competition, United Kingdom (the “Sponsor”).